CITYNET Awards – Call for submissions
To celebrate the 25th anniversary of CITYNET, we are now accepting submissions for CITYNET’s Awards on City-to-City Cooperation (C2C Awards). The aim of the awards is to highlight the very best examples of cooperation amongst cities and local government. CITYNET has helped facilitate more than 500 exchanges amongst local governments and organisations in the Asia-Pacific region. There are five awards which compromise of:
- C2C Award for Cooperation - C2C cooperation that has frequent exchanges between participating cities
- C2C Award for Participation - C2C cooperation that has created opportunities for greater participation amongst stakeholders
- C2C Award for Impact - C2C cooperation which has concrete results and has had a greater impact on cities and local communities
- C2C Award for Tomorrow - C2C cooperation that has high potential for up-scaling/expansion and has inspired other stakeholders to implement projects
- C2C Award for Best Partner Criteria - C2C cooperation which has long term benefits
The awards are open to full members of CITYNET and associate partners. Please look at the nomination form and the eligibility criteria in the C2C documents below for more details on how to apply and to learn more about the award categories.
The deadline for the submission of entries is May 15th 2012.